Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Christmas Festivities

Saturday night we celebrated with my extended family at my Aunt Wanda's house in Boaz/Albertville. Monday night we had my Dad's family over (at our house) for dinner and presents! Tuesday we had our Friends from church over. Good memories!

Tiffany and I Saturday night!

Uncle Michael with his 'special present' on Saturday night.

Daniel got a replica of Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum on Monday night from Aunt Freida.


Kenneth (Tiffany's Fiance), Tiffany (my first cousin, her mom and my dad are siblings), me, and Daniel. (Monday)
Kenneth will be deploying on January 7th. Please keep Tiffany and Kenneth in your prayers in the next 14 months. (Picture from Monday)
FYI: Daniel finished the post from here.


Tuesday night, we had several of our friends from Church over for a laid-back Christmas
get-together. We had alot of my favorites: chicken casserole, corn on the cob, orange rolls, and lemon pie. Here are the girls on the front porch.
Daniel next to one of our easy set-up Christmas trees in the dining room. (Also with his
techno-leash a.k.a. a youth minister's cell phone)
Me and Sara Shoemaker at dinner. My china is in the background- It's being discontinued, GRRRRRR.
Tonya and Sarah at Dinner. Good Times!

Dessert- The end of the meal (and this blogpost)

No comments: