Saturday, July 19, 2008

Courington Catchup...

  • Vacation was absolutely a blast!! It made me realize how much I miss the family (especially the kids) on a weekly basis!
  • We've applied for a job in the Birmingham area. It looks somewhat positive at the time! Keep us in your prayers!
  • My parents arrived safely back home from Hawaii much to my happiness. I am truly glad for the safe trip.
  • When we got home from our trip Saturday evening, the refrigerator door had been left open. So, everything in the frig had to be thrown away and replaced. Not to mention all the water in the floor had to be mopped up repeatedly. It all worked out and only have a couple of warps in the floor as a result!
  • FYI: Daniel will be speaking at Blessing in Boaz a week from tomorrow and at Glencoe that evening!
  • We love and miss you all so much!

No comments: