Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not too much to say..

Life has been rather boring around my house unless you consider organizing closets, putting stuff in cabinets, and cleaning the house fun. We are in official unpack mode. The reason I'm blogging is..

I want to let Mary, Katie, and Jazz know how thankful I am that they are well. You each mean so much to me. I truly have something to be thankful for this year as we celebrate Thanksgiving and that's your health and happiness.

On a personal note, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I really have NOTHING to write about. The house is coming along. We LOVE being in Trussville. Church is absolutely amazing. I guess when everythings going smooth and life is boring, that's the GOOD times. So, I'm definitely not complaining.

One fun thing we did at church last week was a Creating Casseroles cooking class where you create casseroles to freeze and cook later. It's so neat! For 22 dollars I made 4 dishes: Shepard's Pie, Lasagna, Breakfast Burritos, and Pizza Loaves.

I have 2 more class sessions and class will be done for my ABC certificate!! Can you believe it!?!? Yay.

DirecTV will be installed tomorrow!!! No more watching Jon and Kate at school (yay!).

I'm out of school next week for Thanksgiving! WooHoo!

Daniel is off Thursday and Friday next week.

Jerry is getting married this Friday. They're soo cute together.

That's all. Good-bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! That Casserole thing sounds like fun!
Speaking of casseroles... Mama Rene's Chicken Casserole just can't be beat! She gave me the recipe with my wedding gift. I have helped her make it sooooo many times. But when I am at home and make it....takes nothing like hers!! Tommy says it does, but not to me. I miss her sooo much.
Like I stated in my blog- there are so many things that I miss about the holidays.
Oh, I've got a video that I will have to transfer to my PC so that I can upload it-its of Christmas at Mama Rene's house 1995-Rodney and his family were there & Stacy is singing Jingle Bells...Batman smells! too funny. I cried the whole time I watched it! Maybe we can get together sometime over the holidays. Maybe Ashley & I can meet you and your mom somewhere & have lunch???? or even just coffee/hot chocolate :)
In case y'all don't get to make it to Aunt Cy's next Thursday-Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Have fun unpacking!!!
love you!

Katie said...

I am glad that you guys are in your new house. We need to come & see it soon. Thanks for your prayers. They mean so much to me!

Katie said...

Hey Mandi! I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you this week. Sorry we didn't make it to the funeral but we have been praying for you. Call me if you need anything. Love you!

Crystal said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's nice to find new people out in blog land. I hope you and Daniel are doing great and still loving Trussville.

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandfather. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.