Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spooktacular Halloween

Hey!! I hope everyone has had an enjoyable week and has a great Halloween!! Well, not much has happened around the Courington household in Glencoe these few weeks. Daniel's still job hunting, and I'm still teaching. Last night we got to see David, Susan, Kim and Paul. It was nice to see everyone especially since we don't get too as much as I'd like. Kim seemed to be feeling like her normal self, and I was extremely glad to see that! They also said Maw-Maw was much better than she was at one time; so, that's great news as well!!

Friday is my long awaited trip to Christmas Village! Over 46,000 people and $6.5 million dollars were involved in the event last year in just 5 days! Here is a list of the BJCC's other events coming up soon! (I took off Friday, so tomorrow is kind of like "my Friday" since its my last day to get up early this week!! Yay!!)

Hope you enjoy your weekend whether you spend it watching football, shopping at Christmas Village, or even both!

Have a boo-tiful day!! Here's a fun Halloween coloring site for kids!! Also, here some other fun games! I had some cute Halloween clipart, but it's not letting me add it right now. I'll try again later!!

1 comment:

Daniel Courington said...

make sure not to be the one that spends all 6.5 Million