Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby Lila


Tomorrow I will be an aunt again. I'm excited and cannot wait to meet Lila. We don't have any of our own kids right now, but I sure do enjoy spoiling my neices and nephews rotten just like I will my kids someday. I also know my kids will be spoiled rotten by Kim and Katie and everyone else. I've enjoyed watching Addi grow so much in the past few years into the young lady she is today with her bubbling personality. Levi has become Mr. Conversationalist in his ripe old age of 2 1/2 years. Then, there's Hannah. All that girl has to do is smile, and the room lights up! She's quite the giggler too! Lila will be one among four but I cannot wait to see her personality grow as she grows in the coming months and years! So, Lila... welcome to the family!

2 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Mandi,

You are an awesome aunt. Thanks for playing with the kids when you visit. Levi LOVED spending the weekend with you and Daniel.