Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Break!!!

I was off the entire last week for Thanksgiving. I've got to spend some time with family!! I have truly enjoyed my time off. We went to the Alabama vs. LA-Monroe on November 17th. However, the highlight of the week (other than Thanksgiving Day) was definitely our trip to Georgia. My grandparents passed away 12 years ago in a house fire. My Mom and I always take an overnight trip back to her old home town every Thanksgiving Break to see my "adopted" grandparents, Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw Ensley. They were my grandparents' best friends, so when we lost my grandparents; they lost their closest friends. On our trip, we went up Fort Mountain there in Chatsworth and rode around Berry College in Rome, GA on our way home. The leaves were beautiful at both places!! Enjoy the pictures!!
The first two pictures are from the Alabama game (AL vs. LA Monroe). The picture just above is a man who had elephants embroidered ALL over his pants. He was about 90 years old (no lie) and was the funniest thing we saw all day.


This is a picture I took at the overlook on the way up the mountain!
The prettiest colors I saw all season! Not the the prettiest view in the bottom left and excuse the mailbox; however, beautiful scenery!
A picture I took at Berry College while Mom and I were walking around.

These are not the best I took, but they had the pretties variation of color. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I have some pictures of our house, but I didn't want to post too many at once. It makes the load time take forever if you have dial-up service.

1 comment:

mary said...

Hello Mandi How are things going? I hope just great. The trees were the prettiest ever this year, the pictures you took were gorgeous it looks like a fun place to go visit. I hope school is going great! Work here is ok I guess. It is finally real cold here, I don't know what I will do when it gets really cold here. Love ya Mary