Thursday, July 1, 2010

Disney World - Epcot


It was the only day it rained on our trip! The best rides at Epcot were Soarin' and Test Track. The dinosaur ride inside the 'golf ball' looking thing was also a hit! However, my favorite part of Epcot was the boat tour called Living with Land. You could ride the boat for free or pay $16 for a behind the scenes tour with the actual laboratory scientists. I talked myself out of the $16 tour, but I still wish I would have gone! It is my only regret from the trip I think! The boat ride is described on Disney's website as follows, "set sail on a voyage of discovery through living laboratories as you cruise past the American plains, a tropical rain forest and the African desert to witness the latest developments in aquaculture and desert farming. Float by experimental greenhouses—where produce is grown for Epcot restaurants..."

Living with the Land boat ride





Mexico





Canada

Inside the Pavilion where Soarin' the Ride was

Tokyo, I believe (Daniel got me the cutest poncho!
It even had Mickey Ears on the hood!)


Another Asian country.. Not sure exactly what 'city or country' this is




Norway's boat ride


Paris



Morocco

No comments: