Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nursery Reveal



The finished product as you walk in the door! My favorite part is the pom poms over her crib!
Two sweet teddy bears with a lot of sentimental value!
Immeadiately in front as you walk in her room is a vanity turned changing table and her rocker which I am in love it. It is part of the Story Time series. It was the only item we actually ordered specifically for the nursery. Everything else was already owned, a gift, or purchased used.
The mirror we've had for several years. I was tickled to find a purpose for it finally! I can imagine many mornings of making silly faces with HK in this mirror! The changing table is a matching piece to her dresser- it also has been in the family for many years. It was a gift from my parents!
If you come in the room and turn 180 degrees.
A special shelf to hang her coming home dress. It was hand smocked by a dear family friend, Aunt Rouge. Also, a bear that Daniel had growing up, Carrie. The blue and white striped bear is made from one of my dad's dad's dress shirts.
The pom poms above her crib! I adore these!

The oh-so-comfy rocker that I know will get much use during those 3 AM feedings!
Immeadiately to the right as you come in the door of her room. I got the clock for my birthday from my Mom intentionally for the nursery. The wicker box houses all her toys- for now. The piggy bank is from Sarah Ridinger for her FHU fund! The big teddy bear was given to me by Daniel on our first date when I was 15. Yes, I still have it. It is one of my most prized possessions probably. The smaller bear was a gift from Kim and Kara Gott when I was a teenager. The dresser is furniture that has been in my Mom's family for years and years. The white monogrammed "C" is from a friend from Roebuck, Samantha Hudson.
Finished nursery at 36 weeks and 6 days pregnant!

No comments: