Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Double digits!







Hallie Bug,
Tomorrow you will be ten weeks old! I cannot believe how you have grown. You will breastfeed now, but you still take mostly formula. You enjoy apple juice so much! We give you apple juice to regulate you going potty. You started eating 5.5 ounces at each feeding today and eat about every 3-4 hours. You are still in size 1 diapers! You go to bed about 9, sleep till about 5 or 6, eat, sleep until about 9, eat again, and sleep until about 10:30. I don't think Mommy really realizes how good of a baby you are! You aren't a big napper, and I'm lucky to get 2 one hour naps out of you. I think it is because how much you sleep at night. You spent 10 days with Nonna and Poppy while we went to NYC. You were so good and had a blast. Daddy has been really busy with this crazy summer schedule, but he will be home more now. You love hanging out with him! He isn't very good at swaddling you though. I have about 3 weeks until school starts back, and I am so sad about leaving you everyday. I know you will be in good hands though. I will treasure the 13 weeks we had together for the rest of my life! Thank you for letting me be your Mommy!


No comments: