Monday, May 14, 2007

A child's innocence

Please excuse my absence from the blogging world. Last Sunday, we received news as morning church services were ending that my great-grandmother had passed away so I've been rather busy the past week. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers on the behalf of our family the past week. I was just looking through cute pictures and stories on the internet and found this adorable story. I thought everyone would enjoy it...

"We were at my in-laws one weekend and our 4 yr old who is now eight was in their bathroom looking at herself in the mirror, one of her favorite things to do. My father in law went in the bathroom and asked her what she was doing, she replied just looking. She then said " Papa can I ask you a question?" "yes" he said she says " did God make you and me both?" "Yes God made both of us" he replied. She then looked in the mirror and then back at her papa and in the mirror again, she did this a couple of times before finally saying "Boy he sure is doing a better job now."

No comments: