Friday, September 21, 2007

Interview and Dinner

I'm sitting here with my Basic Skills reviewing for the graduation exam. Life is pretty good. Daniel has another interview today. As a matter of fact, it just started! It's with Amedisys. I hope we find out something soon. I'm starting fret over finances. I know we'll be fine without him working; I just don't like change or adjustments. We're planning on setting up our nursery this weekend so we can get Levi one weekend soon. I'm excited. I went to eat with Sharon last night (the preacher's wife). She's soo sweet. I didn't realize how much I miss female interaction until last night. I guess it's something you can definitely live without but is a definite luxury. It's always nice to spend time with christian brethern. Well... that's our life in review. I'll update soon. Should be updating more often because I've started my classroom blog which I'll update daily. Love to all. Miss you lots!!

No comments: