Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas at Our House




I didn't have my camera at the family get-to-gethers; however, here are a few pictures from Christmas with my parents on th 26th. Daniel wasn't feeling well AT ALL about half way through presents, so we don't have many pics of us together! But here's what I managed to get while everyone was happy and well. Enjoy! Oh, the bobble head doll was Daniel's FAVORITE gift he said. So, that one's in honor of him. It a doll of Mr. Bean, and he loves those movies! It currently has a prominent place on our dresser in the master bedroom *sigh* That's alright though!! The picture of me is a sleeping mask. It blocks out the light so I can sleep while Daniel watches TV on those days I have to work the next morning! Needless to say, Daniel chose the mask and was a gift from him. Funny though.

No comments: