Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The small things...


As Valentine's Day fast approaches, I think about all the small things people have done for me over the years to show me they care.
Valentine's Day is all about showing not only that special someone you care, but other people that are also close to you. I enjoy this day because of the "giddy" feeling that comes along with it.
I've also always been a BIG fan of care packages and think they send a special message of love. However, I've learned that I can't make enough care packages to send to EVERYONE I love and admire. Therefore, handmand cards have become a favorite of mine!
I just wanted to share a cute and quick idea for making your own cards!! To see how to make doily cards, click here!!
Photo © 2008 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments: