Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The little things I look forward to in the future...

The little things that I look forward to in life...
I dream about the day I am able to stay home with my beautiful children and can cook supper for Daniel and be a wonderful house wife. I long to be able to go grocery shopping and clean the house for him. I look forward to the day our house is truly ours, that we no longer owe the bank a monthly mortgage payment. I look forward to seeing new things (outside of the southeastern USA) with Daniel (even our children). I cannot wait to have an "argument or discussion" about whether our child can have coke or chips rather than milk or fruit. I look forward to someday going to pick out tile to replace our current harvest yellow and avocado green tile in our bathrooms. I look forward to rearranging our furniture ten more times in the upcoming years.

No comments: