Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words Survey in Words...

I took a survey not to long ago with pictures. Now, I want to elaborate with words so you get to know me a little better!!

  1. I turned 22 on February 9th!
  2. I cannot wait to travel to NYC. It's been a dream of mine for quite some time. I've actually saved about $500 to put toward our trip already!!
  3. My favorite place is at home with my hubby!!
  4. My favorite thing to do is smile, laugh, or have a good time.
  5. My favorite food/candy is a caramel apple from Gatlinburg! I'll get one SOON!!
  6. My favorite animal is a puppy dog! (All dogs are "puppies" to me!!)
  7. My favorite color is red. There is red in almost every room at our house!
  8. I was born in Gadsden, AL.
  9. I currently reside in Glencoe, AL. (Same thing as Gadsden. One side of the road is Glencoe the other is Gadsden.)
  10. A longgg time ago I had a dog named Prince.
  11. My husband's name is Daniel! (Big suprise, huh?)
  12. My nickname is FHUbabe. (See blogger address.)
  13. My middle name is Minnette. Definitely a unique name! Sometimes I forget how to spell it because I never write it down anymore. My mom is the only other Minnette I know.
  14. A "bad habbit" of mine is sleeping late!! It's only a bad habbit when I need to get up early the next morning!
  15. My first job was teaching the Talented and Gifted Students of Blount County Schools! I basically taught the smart kids. It was the best first job ever!
  16. My grandmother's name was Edna.
  17. My favorite song of all time is "Born to Fly" by Sara Evans.

No comments: