Thursday, October 9, 2008

New House!!

First and foremost, Mary is still in surgery, and nothing new has been shared with the family at this time. Surgery could last another 1-3 hours. This is all via Daniel who is curently at the hospital. Please keep Mary and family in your prayers! As well as, the young child getting the other portion of the liver. Mary said it wasn't a Wal-Mart liver rather an Abercrombie (as in Abercrombie & Fitch) liver!! For that we're thankful already!

Now is other news: (Most people already know because you were all at the hospital when Daniel got the call that we got the house!)

We put an offer on a new house Wednesay night. The offer was finalized today and should close the end of the month!! I thought you might want a few pics to admire in the mean time. It's exactly perfect for the stage we're in now and the stages of life to come. It's in Trussville City limits. As an educator, it is important to me to know the schools are good. We'll be so much closer to work, church, family, and friends! The house is about 1650 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The basement is unfinished with a TWO car garage complete with door openers!! OH YEAH.. I guess that means no more scrapping ice off windows in the winter with my AEA card! There is about 3/4 of an acre and on a dead end street. ALSO... There aren't any shacks next door, and I'M EXCITED!!!

The house from the street. I love the color. Absolutely fits our personalities!
The LARGE kitchen! It's oversized and can be easily opened to the living room. Oh and the frig and washer/dryer are staying!!! I love that frig. Like our new tv?? Yep, the tv stays too!! Not to mention the fireplace and wood floors!
The slopey but not wooded yard!!! Yay, NO TREES! I don't like trees being too close when it's stormy. I'm worried they'll fall on the house when we're sleeping. Weird, I know.

3 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Congrats! That is great! The house is beautiful.

Granna said...

I can't wait to see it in person. We are excited for both of you as you enter this new home and this "new" phase of work and life. Today is a happy day! New baby for Josh and Katie, New Liver for Mary and Keaira, and New House for Daniel,Mandi and Tippin!

Meredith said...

I really like this house! It's gourgeous!!!