Monday, February 16, 2009

Flurry of a Weekend...

Friday night we found out we were expecting another niece or nephew!! Congrats Josh and Katie.
Here are some pictures from Saturday night (Valentine's Night!).

Saturday morning I had the Ladies Prayer Tea, and Saturday night we had the Sweetheart Banquet at church.

Sunday was worship and bible school, be back to cook for devo at 3, worship at 5, area wide devo/games at 6, and girls lock in at 8. I got home about 1 A.M.

Monday (today) we are headed to watch Jefferson Christian Academy play in the Regional championships at noon. Good luck girls! I am enjoying a much needed 'day off'.

I had hopes of getting creative and crafty this weekend, but time didn't allow. Hopefully, I can get into some of that soon.

1 comment:

Granna said...

Busy girl! I love the pics.