Saturday, February 14, 2009

Uplifting and Lazy Valentine's Morning

So far I've been to a Ladies Tea and had some time on the couch. What a wonderful day! Time in prayer with God and time with my husband!

Here are pictures so far...
What a wonderful sight... our young ladies in prayer with God! What a great example to us other ladies.




Dan playing his mandolin and Tippin keepin' time with her tail! Two peas in a pod... (my view from the couch!)


Here is an old chip bag holder from a grocery store (I paid almost nothing for it at a yard sale last summer!) It was already painted red [the rust is an added bonus!] I found little note cards ($1/dozen) and wrote different reasons I love Daniel! It's a [cheap] and sweet way to decorate for Valentines! Don't tell but I bought the balloon for myself! Gotta love a little cheerful color anyday but especially on a holiday!

More pictures to come on tonight's plans...

No comments: