Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Three Months Old































Hallie,
I cannot believe it has been three months since I met you! I have had so much fun getting to know you. I cannot stand to be away from you, but you are so adaptable. No matter where you are, you just enjoy the scenary. Wednesday night we went in the nursery class during Bible class. You LOVED the singing! I cannot wait to take you to Mommy and Me class soon! When I put you to bed at night you quit crying if I sing to you. You eat about 5-6 oz every 4-5 hours. You go to bed about 8 or 9 and and sleep till 6 or 7. Mommy started back to work this week, and your schedule has gotten all messed up, but I hope that it will work itself out soon. You drool all the time and still chew on your fists like crazy. The other day you gagged yourself five or six times in a row because you were trying to suck your thumb but it was so long it gagged you. Daddy and I would pull your hand out of your mouth, and you would just look at us and cry. I think it broke your heart. You have started playing with the toys on your car seat and play mat all the time! You can turn from your back to your side but haven't rolled all the way over yet. It won't be long though! When we feed you and then try to burp you, you scream through the first burp without fail. You wear some 0-3 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes. You still wear size 1 diapers and are 25 inches long. I'm not sure how much you weigh, but I think it is about 13 or 14 lbs.z If you outgrow clothes it is because you are SO tall or your feet are so long. Your napping schedule is pretty good in the morning and crazy in the afternoon. In the morning you sleep until about 9 and are back asleep by 11. You will sleep until about 12 or 12:30 usually. You take another nap about 2 or 3 and sleep for an hour after this it varys from day to day. About 7 PM you get cranky, sometimes you go on to bed for the night and sometimes you nap for an hour. Baby girl, you are so loved!! I can't wait to spend many more years with you!

Love, Mommy

No comments: