Monday, August 22, 2011

We had a very enjoyable FAMILY weekend! I loved every minute of it!




Daniel had HK at home on Friday during the day, and I joined them around 3:30. We had a photo session at the Botanical Gardens with Anna Lamb at 5. I ran by American Eagle to grab a shirt to wear (I didn't have anything to match Daniel and Halile's outfit.) I lucked up and found a cute shirt for $10! I had ordered these bloomers from etsy and found this headband at the Auburn store. I haven't seen any pictures of her in them yet, but I am so excited to see them





After our photos we went and picked up our handprint art plates from Painted By U in Hoover. They turned out so cute! Here is mine :) We painted thse the week before on Friday night! We grabbed a quick bite to eat at Dave's Deli on Hwy 31. We came home and crashed. I think we all slept well Friday night! Hallie didn't even wake up for her early feeding. She slept straight till 5:30.


Saturday we didn't even leave the house! We ate left overs and cooked a Buffalo Chicken Pizza. I slept most of the day because I had been sick with a bad cold, but I did get some snuggle time in on the couch :)



Sunday we all got up and went to church of the second tiem together! The only other time Hallie was about a month old and spit up all over the place during class and Daniel was preaching. So, I had her by myself in worship and class. It was a bit stressful, so it has been a long time since we all went on Sunday morning. Plus, there are A LOT of people there on Sunday mornings. She loved her class and the singing! I will look forward to this each week!




This is HK and her friend, Lucas Wilson.

No comments: