Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The "Good Ole' Days"




Today was a simple, normal day. Nothing terrible, nothing out of the ordinary though. I drive a good bit in my job between schools through the county where I grew up. I drive by places where I spent time with my high school friends not to many years ago. Two of my best friends from high school are juniors in college right now, but even though we are in different stages of life, I know I could count on them now more than ever. It's amazing how distance and time apart will actually bring you closer together. I once heard a quote that states "The best friend is one who you can say nothing at all to but feel as if you'd said a thousand words". I don't talk to these friends much since our only form of communication is facebook. We message back and forth every now and then on a comment wall. However, they make me smile just remembering the good times we shared, and knowing that next time we talk or visit, we'll share even more good times! Thanks Brit and Dee!

No comments: