Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Back to Reality and Back to Work

Vacation was wonderful. I have pictures, but........ I can't get them off my camera. It saved the pictures on the hard drive of my camera instead of on the memory card. I can't get the computer to recognize the computer software. So, I can't use our home computer. I'll post them as soon as I get a chance at my parents' house. I'm terribly sorry. We did so much on our trip! We ate at Santa Fe Grill on Monday on our way up. We enjoyed several home cooked meals on vacation also though!! We got to see Weird Al Yankovich (spelling?) and attended the Sweet Fanny Adams Theater. Daniel had a good birthday and got an Auburn golf bag! He was quite happy, or so he said!

School started Monday, and today was Professional Development Day. Tomorrow is a work day. Work Days are fun. Remember free time in school when you were younger? That's kinda how Work Day is. You do have to work, but you work on whatever you need to thus being the most productive day of the week.

I will also post pictures of my room in the near future!! It looks awesome!

Much love to all, Mandi and Daniel

I miss you all terribly!!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Have a great school year!

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

welcome back we missed you...glad you all had fun..