Monday, August 27, 2007

A Lil' Under the Weather....

Today was enjoyable. It wasn't anything great and that's what was so enjoyable about it. It was a nice no drama kinda' day. My mom ate lunch with me and was around most of the day. That always makes the day more enjoyable. We are studying absolute value in the eighth grade class. I'm ready to teach them something they haven't seen yet- I think. Hehe.

Our good friends from church, Joe and Georgia, are having some health problems. Joe is having contant nose bleeds. Please keep them in your prayers.

Daniel preached yesterday, and I spent the day in Boaz with my family at Blessing church of Christ. They had a "homecoming luncheon" following services. I had fun seeing old friends and meeting people my dad knew back in the day.

I also got to hear Stafford North speak twice. He did an awesome job.

Much love to all.

UPDATE about Study Hall: I just didn't say anything about them talking today and acted as if it was no big deal if they talked quietly rather than having a no talking policy. They were SO much better. I think they were just rowdy because I was on their case about being so loud. Problem solved! Who'd of thunk it? :)

No comments: