Tuesday, May 27, 2008

100th Post... Glencoe Graduation Banquet and SCYC

Graduation Banquet at Glencoe church of Christ





Erin's Table
April's Table Last Picture: Fellowship Hall (minimally decorated with balloons on every other table) There was another table, but I couldn't get the picture to load.
Daniel and Alex at Supper
Alex's cabin picture
Alex and his "little man in training, E" as he called him. I have no idea.My cabin, 5th and 6th grade girlsWatermelon Waller
(They throw a watermelon in the pool, and
two cabins basically play football with it)

Daniel and I after Watermelon Waller (Yes, I participated, and it was freeeezing cold!!)





2 comments:

Daniel Courington said...

I LOVE YOU. YOU DID GOOD! GOODER THAN GOOD. SMILE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY. ACTUALLY, HAVE A GOODER THAN GOOD DAY!

Granna said...

Thanks for the pics- the banquet looked great and camp looked fun and yes, the water looked cold. Alex had a great time.