Thursday, May 29, 2008

On the ball..

I only had kids the first two periods today! I got my room cleaned, bulletin boards done, and everything ready for them to wax the floors. I only have to print a couple of things off STI tomorrow. It's nice to not be stressed about getting everything done and be able to enjoy the last day! And for that, I'm extremely thankful.

However, I have a prayer request. A student of mine who was my assistant twelve hours a week had her baby two month premature last Friday. I don't want to say her name without her permission, and I'm not sure when or if I'll see her. Please keep this young lady in your thoughts as she graduates tonight and faces this scary journey into adulthood and motherhood!

Have a great Friday and weekend!! Much love to all!

1 comment:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Hey girl. Tell her she is in our thoughts & prayer & if I can help at all please let me know!