Monday, May 19, 2008

Since Friday morning....

I have been on a field trip to the McWane Center, been to Jaz's graduation party, decorated for the graduation banquet at Glencoe, had the graduation banquet at Glencoe, been to decoration, and helped with dinner at the Revival tonight. I've literally worn myself out. I started shaking and had a terrible headache at dinner; so, I came home to lay down and didn't get to stay for the worship service tonight. Also, we leave for camp Thursday and haven't even packed at all yet. As I mentioned, we have revival this week ending Wednesday! So, please excuse my absence over the next few days! I will have some pictures of the banquet that I will post soon! If I don't get a chance to post before Thursday, I will post the pictures after we get home from camp on Monday.

Also, please keep us in your prayers as we decide what is in our best interest with our careers over the next month or so! (Especially concerning the education budget and my job. The program I'm in is a one chance shot. If I lose my job, I cannot just begin working in another system without starting a master's program.)

No comments: