Friday, June 27, 2008

One of my/our great blessings

The other day a lady I teach with found out I had been married for a few years and said well 'you understand about Mother-in-Laws then'. The only response I had was 'not really'.

I've been so blessed in my life, and my mother-in-law is no exception. I was so greatly reminded of this when I called her out of the blue Wednesday. She was genuinely glad to hear from me and didn't mind sharing her time. She is always patient, considerate, and thoughtful! I just wanted to let her know how much she means to us.

Susan, we love you so much. Thanks for everything you do for everyone!

2 comments:

Granna said...

Well, make my day! I did truly enjoy talking with you! I never really "understood" about mother-in-laws either, because I have been blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. It makes me so sad to see her as she is now. We never know what kind of turns our lives will take, especially as we get older.

Katie said...

I agree! She is one of a kind. We are blessed! Hope you knee is better.