Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ouch...


Well, I guess I was subconsciously jealous of David's scraped knee from camp because... I now have one of my own!! I fell off of a broken driveway Sunday while spending time with my Mom. Shew, it is also bruised l real bad from where I fell and hit the concrete!

Other than my scraped knee, Daniel has been working like a mad man so he'll be able to go on vacation. He'll work about 12 hours a day to ensure he gets all his work done until July 3rd! He'll be caught up after vacation!! So, we'll see more of each other after vacation as well (yay!)

2 comments:

Granna said...

Don't let that knee get infected! It looks pretty rough. David's leg is infected- he had to have a shot and anitbiotics. Be careful!!

mary said...

hello there sorry about your knee, you better take care of it and don't let it get infected. Love you Mary