Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Seven Weeks Old...


Hallie Bug,

This is my favorite age so far!! You are the perfect baby.. you have gone back to sleeping until noon (if I'll let you), you make the most adorable sounds, and you are so much fun. I cannot tell you how much I love you! You still sleep like a rock in your swing and take 1 good nap a day. Also, you still wear size 1 diapers and eat about 4 ounces every 3-4 hours. Sometimes you will go 4.5 hours without me realizing it. At night you sleep from about 9:30 - 6 but sometimes you will sleep until 8. It won't be long until you are sleeping until 8 every morning, but I will have to wake you up to go see Nona when summer is over. The idea of going back to work breaks my heart, but I know you will be WELL taken care of when you are with Nona. You are the light of Nona and DaddyBoy's life, but you are the love by SO many.

I love you, Angel!!


No comments: