Monday, January 21, 2008

Tag... you're it!

**Sorry for the bright color, I can't get it to change for anything!!**

I was tagged by
Kim:

Five things I NEVER pictured being in my life when I was 15: (It was suppose to be Five things you never pictured when you were 25, but I'm only 21. So...)
1.) Daniel... we were good friends, but I would have never pictured Daniel and I married. It's the best thing that ever happened to me besides becoming a Christian.

2.) Living in the house I grew up in. I always had ideas about how I'd decorate the house, but I never thought I'd actually have the opportunity to!!

3.) Being a teacher. I always always always said I'd NEVER be a teacher. I even chose a degree where I couldn't teach. Little did I know there'd be a way for me to become certified.

4.) Having nieces and nephews. It's one of the greatest blessings life has to offer. I was an only child, The idea seemed foreign to me. Not to mention having an "in-law" family that actually makes you feel like you've always been around.

5.) Being a Minister/Associate Minister's wife. I always looked up to women who supported their husband's work in the church. I never saw myself as someone that'd be able to do that. I'm so glad we chose to become a part of the church at Glencoe though!


I tag: Tina, Sydney (post on your Mom's Blog), Mary, Alex, and Paul. If you were tagged read on...

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
-OR-
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
-OR-
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

No comments: