Monday, January 21, 2008

Levi's Birthday Bash...

Addi and her balloon!! She was SUCH the young lady Sunday night. She's growing up soo fast!
Me and the Birthday Boy with our "Silly Faces". He kept laughing at us; this was like our fourth shot because he kept getting so cracked up he was laughing by the time I took the picture! Precious!
Ally, Me and Rae I don't get to see these two girls much, especially Ally! They are both such great and sweet young ladies!
Hannah in the Superman cape. She kept trying to get it off and put it back on herself. I have one picture with it on her upside down. I'll post it later!!
The best picture I could get of this little one with me. She is ALWAYS on the go! And her vocabulary... she grabbed my necklace and said NECK-LAC-E as if she was teaching me how to say the word. She talks so clearly!Hm.. I think this picture speaks for itself. Levi and I made Alex's hair stand up with a balloon's static electricity. Quite funny.
I tried to convince him he needed a Birthday Spankin' or Ticklin' but he didn't go for it. I was forced to settle with Birthday Kisses. Honestly, you can't beat kisses from a cutie like him! (Look at those eyes, like uh huh I know I got her wrapped around my finger and it's true he does!)
Daniel and I in the freezzzzing COLD on the way home last night!!

1 comment:

Granna said...

Cute pics! Hope your weekend is great.