Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Times in Gatlinburg....

Well, I forgot my camera this weekend! So, I'll have to write a thousand words to paint a picture in your head, just kidding.

We didn't do much on Thursday. Friday we ate at Pancake Pantry for breakfast and went to Black Bear Jamboree for supper. I also went shopping with my Mom that afternoon. Saturday was lazy-day! We ate at "home" both times and walked the strip downtown after supper.

We did share a FOOTLONG corndog Saturday (a five dollar corndog!). Actually they put two hotdogs on the same stick and cooked it. I thought it was quite clever. It was the first corndog I've had in a longgg time if not my first ever. I now LOVE corndogs. Who'd of thunk it?

Sunday we drove home after church and stopped in Chattanooga. We ate lunch at Carabba's and went to the mall for a little bit. We passed the mall and had to turn around. Turns out we were about 30 mins past it. So, we drove backkk across town and then almost had a wreck.

It's now 5 o'clock, and we're EXHAUSTED! Who knew a relaxing vacation could be tiring!!?? We had a blast and are glad to be home.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How have you never had a corndog before? You can come to dinner at our house, Jared bought a case of 'em at Sam's! I love Gaitlinburg, I'm jealous!