Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a small 'world'...

People actually spend time reading this thing. By people.. I mean not family or friends (no offense), but a coworker! Let me explain myself...

Our school website has a place for faculty to create a webpage. Well, somehow they got the link to my school blog and took it upon themselves to post the link on school website so my students could like from LFHS' site to my site. Sounds innocent right? They just posted my school website. Well, you can link to my school blog from my personal blog!!! Ahhh...

So, one of the teachers at school today said, "I sure did enjoy reading your website!" Huh!? I smiled and acted 'dumb' hoping she was mistaken, but she wasn't. I figured she'd some how found my personal blog, and boy was I was right. After she explained all that to me, I think I turned blood red! So, that was my topic at lunch today in a nutshell... we all had a good laugh out of it!

I've fixed it so you cannot get from my school blog to my personal blog, but I have no idea who (from school) has read this thing.

Small world wide web, huh?

FYI: School has resumed, and I had a wonderful first day with students today. I guess it can only get worse from here, but that's fine by me! Paul, I hope you have a good day tomorrow! Best wishes to all you educators going back to work and parents with kids starting kindergarden!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe that got wrapped around like it did. It's crazy what people can get a hold of these days!