Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mini Spring Break

This week was not [Blount County] Spring Break. However, we did get Thursday and Friday off for Weather Days. So, I took full advantage with antiquing, smelling the flowers, breaking out the yellow box (flip flops), youth activities, and friends! I also got to enjoy my first tomato sandwich of the year! Here are some pictures showing you what we've been up too!! [I try to take pictures of Dan but usually he just sticks his tounge out at me. Please forgive his absence in my recent posts. He's been abnormally uncooperative with pictures! :) ]

Our Young Ladies Day [Purity Day] was focused on I Timothy 5:1-2. The verses state, "Do not rebuke an older man but encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, younger women as sisters, in all purity." What if we treated everyone as we would our fathers, brothers, mothers and sisters? We also received a pink braclet with Ephesians 4:29 on it. We are to move the bracel from one wrist to the other when our words don't meet the criteria in verse 29. The verse states, "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."

I tried 3 times to get the picture uploaded. It keeps saying the page cannot be found. So, I'll try again Sunday night. Does anyone else's blogger take forever (at least 30 mins to load 3-4 pictures) these days or just not work at all?