Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When life gives you four leaf clovers, dye your lemonade green...

Well, I completely forgot today was St. Patrick's Day. Luckily, I wore green and didn't get pinched by any stinkers at school. Here's my chuckle of the day:

I was out running some errands and stopped by Chick-fil-A drive thru for a quick, cheap dinner. I ordered a Lemonade and had a coupon for a free chicken nuggets. I drove down the hill and stopped to eat my dinner in Walgreen's parking lot. I looked down and noticed my green lemonade. I was furious... I wanted a lemonade not a limeade!! Then I remembered, it's St. Patrick's Day. They dyed the lemonade green. I'll definitely go back next year just for kicks!

I've also noticed all the beautiful Spring colors lately!!

I've been couponing this week. I combined coupons and sales to get all of this for less than 18 bucks!

No comments: