Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

We decided to have a low key and calm Valentine's Day at home. It was a Monday (always a crazy day at our house) because Sundays are so hectic. Also, my birthday is 5 days before Valentine's Day so we had eaten out SO much the week/weekend before. So, we had steaks, potatoes, and Velveeta macaroni.

Daniel and Tipin grillin on the back porch

I wanted a cute picture of Tipin. Sorry for the torture pup, but it sure is cute!

Our romantic setting (I took the picture from this angle because I want to always remember how we had Hallie's stuff in the dining room while waiting to organize her room. I enjoyed seeing the reminders of our new addition as we enjoyed our last Valentine's Day as a couple)

No make-up and in my pjs.. perfect :)

Little Hallie Kate at 27 weeks and 6 days




No comments: