Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Loving...

I love that I got three of our four Disney posts done- with pictures! See June/July 2010.

One of our elder's wives mailed me a $25 dinner and $25 movie gift card. It made our evening, and we cannot wait to use it. I think they are tired of me telling them thank you. More than anything, I was excited someone thought of me.
The locket my Mom brought me back from Gatlinburg! I've been looking for a necklace with a 'H' on it, and I couldn't find one I liked. I still want a light weight necklace, but I adore this locket. I caught myself opening it like 50 times yesterday even though there is nothing in it yet! I can't wait to put her precious face in it.

I look forward to the show 'The Bachelor' every Monday night at 7. It is the only show I watch live each week. Probably not the best selection of productive things to watch, but I love it.
Photo via (Property of www.wetpaint.com)
Add Image

No comments: