Thursday, July 5, 2007

Anniversary, Job, and Beach!!

I am writing this blog from the BEACH!! I am lucky enough to be able to spend the week with my parents in Orange Beach, Alabama. It was been wonderful other than I got sunburned on my first day. We haven't really done much but that's the whole point of vacation. We are going to Mobile on Saturday to attend the Mega Conference.


This past Monday was a BIG day for me. It was our second anniversary! Wow, 2 years has flown by!! What can I say? Daniel is so important in my life. He is my everything other than Jesus of course! I could not ask for more and cannot put into words how much I love and appreciate him and everything he does for me. I love you sweetie. Also, I was offically hired Monday as Locust Fork High School's 10th grade Geometry teacher. I am sooo excited. If you want to learn more about the school, the website is: http://locustforkhs.blount.k12.al.us/


Well, the beach awaits me so I'll update again soon!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Happy Late Anniversary and Happy Job!

mary said...

Happy late anniversary and I am proud of you and Daniel