Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lil' bit of nuttin'

Hello world! My days and nights are officially mixed up. That's okay though, that's why I went into education! :) I officially love summer vacation!

Today was nothing too exciting, but I did have one minor scare. I was at a stop sign waiting to turn and out of nowhere I felt a bump. I wasn't sure at first what it was. Then, I realized I'd been rear ended. Luckily, it just knocked the dirt off the back of my car and didn't scratch or dent anything. After that, I just worked on my room for a bit and went to church.

Daniel spent the day preparing for our Back to School Rally coming up this weekend. I think it's going to be fun. I'm in charge of registration and also the extra set of hands for any unexpected event.

Exciting life, huh? I wouldn't have it any other way! I love every detail about it.

We leave for Gatlinburg either Sunday or Monday!! Woo hoo. (We have reservations Monday-Friday, but we've discussed going up on Sunday!)

2 comments:

Paul said...

I've been staying up 'til 2 or 3 in the morning, but this morning I had to get up early for a workshop. I guess it's good preparation to get back to normal time.

Granna said...

I am glad that you were not hurt. I had a scare today. I was coming onto Hwy. 78 at a light. The light changed to green and I started through and an ambulance came flying through the other way. He did not even slow down. I managed to stop. Scared me.