Friday, July 27, 2007

Back to School Rally

Today's VBS-style Youth Day went well! But tomorrow is the biggie! Daniel spent the majority of this week and today working on the building for tomorrow. He's work so hard, and I'm so proud of him! I hope we have a LARGE crowd and no major complications. Please say a prayer for our event at church tomorrow and that everyone traveling has a safe trip!

I also got new glasses today!! It's exciting [to me] because I don't get them but every 2 or 3 years. (Dork alert- referring to myself of course.)

Chris and Joseph are staying with us tonight!! They got in about 6 tonight, and we met them at our favorite restaurant, The Loop. Of course, we had to go play putt putt after we ate. I came in third place. Not bad for a skinny kid, and I even had to go first on every hole. (I don't think it was very fair to make me go first! *hehe*) I did beat Joseph though!

That's our day in a nutshell. I'm not sure how much I'll be updating next week because we're leaving for Gatlinburg on Sunday, but don't give up on me. I'll be back in the rotation the following week.

Love all of you! ~Mandi

1 comment:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

I enjoyed the Youth/Family Day as did Mark and the kids...Have fun on your trip and the glasses look good with you hair cut...