Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life with Alex.. always something to laugh about..

Alex has been with us this week, and I have throughly enjoyed having someone else around. I love Daniel, but when it's just us, we aren't very exciting. We do about what Bayley does, sleep, eat, poop, and repeat. We've just had fun talking, laughing, eating Daniel's concoctions, and [the boys] playing football. Alex is going home Saturday, and Mary's party is also Saturday!! I need some gift ideas. Help me out people. You can email me at mandicourington@hotmail.com or just leave a comment. I can't keep a present a secret anyway!

Tomorrow I have training for Professional Development. I'm suppose to learn how to build a webpage. Maybe I can figure out how to "Pimp My Blog."

1 comment:

mary said...

Hey Mandi, I love your blogging. You are so funny. I am so glad that Alex loves to come to your house I am sure he does more work there than I can get out of him in a year here. Oh thanks for taking Alex shopping today, he is the hardest thing to make a decision to buy a present for he will take hours it drives me crazy. Gift ideas, a diamond ring with 40 diamonds on it, anything lucy, candles. Just kidding you don't have to get me anything just having my family with me is all that I need. I appreciate yall so much and love yall. Love Mary