Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All about this, that and everything in between...




This post is dedicated to just telling you about what's going on in our lives these last few weeks. I don't have cute kids or funny stories to tell, so most of my blogs are about a topic I've been pondering on for some period of time. However, it's been awhile since I talked about us. So, here goes...

Daniel started working at DHR last Monday. So far, he absolutely loves it. He's had a couple of long 12 hour days, but he gets 1 1/2 comp time for it (time and a half). He's trying to build up enough comp time to go on vacation later this year! These pictures are from Daniel's first day! The tongue sticking out was because I got to sleep in due to SPRING BREAK!!




Speaking of vacation, I was on Spring Break last week. It was absolutely delightful as I mentioned in my last post. I spent Monday enjoying time off and being a good "house wife". I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and then we ate supper at Fuji Express (a cheaper version of a Japanese Steakhouse). Oh so good! Tuesday was purely devoted to spending time with a good friend. Jennifer and I shared a classroom last year. About halfway through the year, we realized we had much in common. Since Christmas of last year, we try to do dinner or a girls night once every couple of months. This time we went to Sips 'n Strokes to paint; we also shopped, and ate supper at The Loop (my personal favorite)! The rest of the week was getting ready for Lads and actually getting there with everything we needed!! Lads was a blast this year, but I didn't get to see anyone hardly because I was studying my speech most of the time. We did get to eat supper with Philip and Sarah though!!


No comments: