Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring has Sprung...




Well, I didn't get a chance to post my pictures from Lads To Leaders because I've been in Oneonta since Sunday night trying to help reduce our expenses. I spend about 400 dollars a month on gas just to get back and forth to work! My parents live 20 mins from my school and it's ridiculous not to take advantage of that opportunity from time to time! So.. here are some pictures I took of the kiddos and scenary at Opryland. The picture of the waterfall is so peaceful looking! I sat and listened to the water for a little bit, and it was so relaxing. I should do that more often. Also, this picture of Levi was absolutely too precious not to share! He was playing pee-a-boo with Hannah!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks so much for the cards and stickers for the kids! They loved them! Every other day this week Addi has moaned after I went to get the mail, saying "Mommy, why don't I ever get mail any more???" So I was happy to see she had something and she was happy too!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.