Monday, March 10, 2008

Good, Bad and Ugly

Good: This weekend was very relaxing. Between Friday night at 5 PM and Saturday night at 5 PM, I slept 17 hours. Apparently, I was behind on sleep.

Sunday was enjoyable; I spent some time with my mom. We also took a few kids from church to Jacksonville's Youth Devo last night. (We only had 3 go with us. We basically begged parents to bring their kids; we even agreed to take them home afterwards. Please pray for our parents and youth to become more zealous for the Word of God and His good works.)

Today has been alright. I'm back in my classroom; however, it's only temporary. But it's better than the hallway or computer lab at this point.

I got some adorable shoes yesterday.

Bad: However, the adorable shoes were the culpret of me flying (aka falling) down the front stairs this morning; the stairs are made of brick, ouch!

Ugly: I have a huge scrap all the way down my arm, and it now hurts to write, type, wear a jacket, drive, or basically use my right arm.

P.S. Addi, I hope you get to feeling better. I love ya!

No comments: