Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hartselle Happiness


I took half-a-day today. Wow, I didn't realize how much I needed a break. The kids have been nothing short of wild lately. My eighth graders are getting that freshman fresh-mouth as I call it. They are almost freshmen and are definitely beginning to act like it. Also, words can almost not describe my tenth, eleventh and twelfth graders lately! If anyone has any hints to survive the last 5 weeks of school, let me know.
So, Mom and I headed to Hartselle to shop their downtown district after fourth period today! The weather was absolutely amazing, and we had a blast. On our way up, we ate at one of my favorite restaurants, The All Steak Restaurant, for lunch where I enjoyed a New York Strip, baked potato, and Ceasar salad. All Steak is in Downtown Cullman and definitely worth the drive if you are ever looking for a great place to eat!! They also have THE BEST orange rolls ever in the history of man-kind; well, if you ask me they do! Did I mention I have enough left over for lunch tomorrow? Yay! Another positive thing, I am out of school next Friday and Monday for a mini-spring break. Daniel is also off on Monday!! whoop!!
Update: I didn't buy a thing, Mom even bought lunch! Not bad for a half a day of work and half a day of play!

1 comment:

Granna said...

Hope you can make it for the "big" sale on Saturday. It starts at 8 so we will try to get there about 7 and get in line.