Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Favorite Sites

Sorry for my absence lately. I've had a little bit of a stomach bug and we got a new puppy this weekend. So, I've been a busy bee!! I'll post pictures soon. I'm staying in Oneonta until Thursday afternoon so look for new pics on Thursday or Friday of the new puppy!


In the meantime, I've been making a collection of my favorite websites. Here are my top five favorite commercial websites in random order:

  1. Martha Stewart- The lady may not pay her taxes, but she sure is creative. (Or at least her design team is!) You can always get cute craft ideas or yummy recipes off her website for any season!
  2. Tip Junkie Blog - This site is a commercial based site, but is ran by a lady who is crazy about creatie ideas!! She has cool free give aways too!
  3. HGTV's Rate My Space - People post their home, and you can rate and leave comments on their design ideas! Very interesting and always something new!
  4. ALEX - Alabama Learning Exchange This site is ran by the Alabama Board of Education and has awesome lesson ideas for any age level! I have some printed off to do with my kids at home someday!! You can search any age for any activity!!
  5. Hobby Lobby - I love seeing what they have on sale each week!! I'll post my latest "great deals" soon. They have a 40% off any regular priced item coupon this week!!

Check out one or more of my favorite sites and tell me what you think!! Also, what's your favorite commercial website?

I'll do a post sometime soon about my favorite person websites or blogs to lurk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.