Monday, April 14, 2008

Our new "addition"...

Well, we definitely didn't have a baby, but she has become Daniel's baby. This is our new "puppy", Tipin! She's 18 months old and been with us for 2 weeks now. Again, I apologize for just now updating about her. She fits our family and life-style perfectly! We got her from a girl I went to school with at Susan Moore named Katy. She was a couple years older than me, but our parents have kept in touch over the years. Tipin is an AKC registered Golden Retriever and 'completely trained', aka well behaved. She came from a wonderful home and Katy had her hands full with Tipin's mom, Ally, because she travels with her job and two dogs was too much. It was really a once in a lifetime opportunity that we just couldn't pass up. We definitely weren't looking for a dog; it just sort of happened! But.. I'm very glad it did!


On the way home when we first picked her up!




After Daniel and Tipin were playing one night!


We don't usually let her on the furniture or pillows, but last night there was a pillow on the ground. She was so tired she just laid down and her head just happened to land on it. It was perfect! I told her to stay and ran to get my camera!! Adorable. I didn't even make her get up after I took her picture, but I did go to bed with her soon after!

1 comment:

David Courington said...

Looks like a hound dog to me...
Just kiddin, she looks like she is just the "baby" you two need. By the way, this is my 13th favorite blog. Have a great day. Love,
David