Saturday, April 12, 2008

My five favorite personal websites...

I've always been crafty I'd say. However, I've recently gotten addicted to several craft blogs. I love the ideas and inspiration these websites offer! Even if your not crafty, look around and see what catches your eye:
  1. Todays Creative Blog - She features a new, creative blog each day! The site has lots of great links.
  2. Tip Junkie - This blog has a great tip or idea daily! Who doesn't love a creative tip to make life simpler? Her "tags" are especially helpful!
  3. The Stickler Blog - I found this blog off Teale's site. They have been renovating a house and update the blog from time to time about their renovations. This is what orginally got me hooked on their site. Also, she has a simple tutorial to make hairbows! She also makes some adorable clothes for her girls.
  4. Serendipity - Mother of 6 and has awesome ideas to do with kids of all ages! Also, check out her April Fool's Post! Priceless!
  5. Steece's Pieces - Not necessarily a craft blog, but I love to see what's going on in their life. And she's always sooo positive!! She's definitely an inspiration to me.

On a side note:
We're going to celebrate my birthday (2 months late Friday) at the Melting Pot. So, I'll post pictures next week from the Melting Pot! Also, be looking for a post about our new puppy soon; we've had her for 2 weeks now. I should have already posted about her, but SAT testing got the best of me.

No comments: