Friday, April 4, 2008

One of those weeks...

  • Monday: Testing started. We discovered Tipin wasn't fond of being left alone in a cage. Mom's car decided to quit working all together, and we got stranded on the side of the road for an hour waiting on a tow truck.
  • Tuesday: Still testing, and I took Mom to Centerpoint to get a rental car. They only had a smaller car. So, we waited to see if something bigger came it. Nothing bigger ever did come in. I found out at 10:40 I had a PEPE observation at 11:00.
  • Wednesday: Testing. Also, I had an incident at school with a student threatening me.
  • Thursday: I felt as if I was going to puke all day. Of course, we were testing that day too.
  • Friday: I ran out of gas on the side of the road, my phone died while waiting on Mom to bring me gas, AND I've currently locked my keys and cell phone in my car. So, I'm stuck at home with bad weather and NO PHONE TO SEE WHEN DANIEL WILL BE HOME. SIGH. Oh, and we tested today.
  • By the way, we are still testing next Monday and Tuesday too.
  • AND... I haven't had a prep period in over a week! But I get one next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! I also finished my second round of the PEPE cycle (for all you educators you know what that means!!)
  • OH, and I have one of the cutes puppies in the world!!

No comments: