Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New meaning to a long weekend...

One of the perks of teaching is the off time. This past weekend I had a "long weekend". We were off Friday and Monday. Well, I had BIG plans. I was going to finish organizing my craft room *pics soon to come* and hit up all the cutest antique stores in town. Little did I know, my plans would swiftly change. I ended up at the emergency room with a terrible "stomach virus". I'm not sure if it was a virus or a side effect of the Z-pack I was on for bronchitus. Nonetheless, my big plans changed!! I'm slowly recuperating and feeling back to my old self. I've lost 10 lbs and a pant size. I barely eat enough to keep a bird alive these days but eating more each day.

I had ample time to watch movies so.. it's Movie Review Time.

The Wedding Planner: classic chick flick and absolutely adorable, happy ending, good movie
Enough: typical woman-power movie, keeps you on your seat, good movie
Juno: good movie displaying "today's world", not a must-see but good
Enchanted: my favorite of the four, darling for both children and adults, classic chick flick but also classic disney movie

1 comment:

David Courington said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope to see you all soon.